Withdrawal Information

If you would like to withdraw your child from BISM, please complete and return a Withdrawal Form signed by both legal guardians.


Withdrawal form

IPS – Two months notice is required or two month’s fee in lieu of notice.
PYP 1  – MYP 4 Three months’ notice is required or three months’ gross fees in lieu of notice.* 

Pre DP – DP 2 
Please discuss your withdrawal with the DP coordinator and complete one of the below forms:

  • Withdrawal form  DP
    If you are withdrawing to enrol in a school abroad, alternatively are finishing your upper secondary school studies.
  • Change school form
    If you are withdrawing to start another Upper Secondary School in Sweden.

* Please note that Gross fee is the full cost of a school place at BISM and significantly higher than the subsidized fee most guardians pay for their child. You can see the current fee structure here