Bladins School operates as a foundation governed by a board. It is an independent juridical body governed by the regulations applicable to the foundation.
The Foundation’s board is elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Parents’ Association. In addition to the members elected by the parents, attendees at the Board meetings also include staff representatives and the School Director.
The Foundation Board has the legal responsibility for the whole school. The Board decide on the budget, larger investments and building work etc. as well as the long term strategy for Bladins.
The Board also appoints the School Director who is responsible for the operational running of the school on behalf of the Board.
Bladins Board 2023/2024
Chairman: Robert Quaak, förälder Bladins International School of Malmö
Vice Chairman: Yvonne Brogaard Nelson, extern
- Roger Johansson, parent Bladins grundskola
- Zanna Kanlic, parent Bladins grundskola
- Stephanie Affentranger, parent Bladins International School of Malmö
- Jean Sebastien Guy, parent Bladins International School of Malmö
- Bertrand Lerebourg, external
- Nicola Sarac, external
- Martina Smedberg, external