Swedish Language and Literature
- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Temporary, 1 year contract
- Start date: August 1, 2019
Bladins International School of Malmö(BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 700 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two pre schools.
About the position & qualifications
MYP Language and Literature teacher to teach MYP Swedish. This position is a full-time position.
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- 2 years relevant international teaching experience teaching language and literature in an IB, AP or IGCSE setting.
- Familiar with the use of Google tools and Managebac
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- MYP Language and Literature teaching experience
- Recent professional IBO professional development in MYP.
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package includes flights to Sweden at the start and commencement of the contract.
- Support with accommodation is also provided.
- Baggage allowance of 400 € for baggage and shipping
- Professional development provided (on-site and external)
To apply please send resume, along with the names, addresses and phone numbers of two references, and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note, we will review applications as they come in and may complete recruitment prior to the application deadline.