- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Start date: August 1, 2019
Bladins International School of Malmö(BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 700 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two pre schools.
About the position & qualifications
We are looking for a dedicated, international primary school class teacher to become part of our team.
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- Fully qualified and experienced primary school teacher
- Fluent and accurate in both spoken and written English
- Experience of delivering a phonics programme (preferably Jolly Phonics)
- Professional approach to all tasks
- Team player
- A positive role model to the students
- Have teaching experience in an international school
- Have experience in delivering the IB PYP curriculum
- Familiar with the use of Google tools and Managebac
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
- Willingness to carry out extra-curricular activities and sporting trips
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package includes flights to Sweden at the start and commencement of the contract. Support with accommodation is also provided. Baggage allowance of 400 € for baggage and shipping.
- Professional development provided (on-site and external)
To apply please send resume, along with the names, addresses and phone numbers of two references, and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note, we will review applications as they come in and may complete recruitment prior to the application deadline.