Swedish Language Acqusition
- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Temporary, 8 Feb - 18 June 2021
- start date: 8th February 2021
- Apply by: 2021-01-08
Bladins International School of Malmö(BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 600 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two preschools.
We are now looking for a dedicated Swedish teacher to fill a temporary position in our Middle Years Programme team.
About the position
MYP Swedish Language Acquisition Teacher. This position is a full-time position to cover a parental leave for the period of 8th February – 18th June, 2021
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
Familiar with the use of Google tool
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- International teaching experience teaching Swedish in an IB, AP or IGCSE setting
- Recent professional IBO professional development in MYP
- Familiar with the use of Managebac
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
To apply please send resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bladins reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant