Spanish Language Acquisition
- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Temporary, 9th August 2021- 21st June 2022
- start date: 9th August 2021
- Apply by: 2021-05-20
Bladins School is an independent School consisting of a Swedish Preschool, Swedish Compulsory School, an International School and an Upper Secondary School, in total approximately 1500 students. We are located in Malmö, a large, vibrant city located in the south of Sweden.
The International School is authorized to deliver the IB Primary, Middle and Diploma programmes from the age of 3 to 19. We are now looking for dedicated, international teachers to fill temporary positions on our team.
Bladins International School of Malmo welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the positions below:
Position: MYP Spanish Language Acquisition Teacher
- This is a 50% position for one school year
Effective Date: 9th August 2021 (Orientation 6th August 2021)
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- Language Teaching Experience
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
To apply please send resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bladins reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.