- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Temporary, 1 year contract with a possibility of extension
- start date: August 2020
- Apply by: 2020-06-30
Bladins International School of Malmö(BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 600 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two preschools.
We are now looking for a dedicated teacher to fill a position on our team.
About the position
MYP Music teacher. This position is a full-time position, covering for a teacher on extended leave.
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- 2 years relevant international teaching experience teaching language and literature in an IB, AP or IGCSE setting.
- Familiar with the use of Google tools and Managebac
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- IB MYP or international teaching experience
- Recent professional IB professional development in MYP.
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
- Experience in organising performance arts events together with students
To apply please send resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note, we will review applications as they come in and may complete recruitment prior to the application deadline.