English Language & Literature
- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Start date: August 2020
Bladins International School of Malmö(BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 600 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two preschools.
We are now looking for a dedicated teacher to fill a position on our team.
About the position
MYP English Language and Literature Teacher. This position is a full-time position.
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- 2 years relevant international teaching experience teaching language & literature in an IB, AP or IGCSE setting.
- Familiar with the use of Google tools and Managebac
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- MYP English teaching experience
- Recent professional IBO professional development in MYP.
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
- Ability to teach another subject area is an advantage
Professional development provided (on-site and external).
To apply please send resume and a cover letter to: Daniel.McClaer@bladins.se Please use the position title as your subject heading. We will contact those whose skills and experience best match our needs.
Closing date for applications – June 30th 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note, we will review applications as they come in and may complete recruitment prior to the application deadline.