- Bladins International School of Malmö
- Temporary, 1 year contract, possibility of extension
- Start date: August 2020
- Apply by: 2020-07-15
Bladins International School of Malmö (BISM) is an IB Continuum School located in the central parts of Malmö, right next to the beautiful green park Pildammsparken. We are authorised to deliver the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programme to our approximately 600 students from all over the world. BISM is part of the Bladins Foundation, an independent school in Malmö. Bladins operates as a non-profit foundation which means that any surplus is reinvested in the core business – in the education we offer our students. In addition to the international school, Bladins also run a Swedish compulsory school, a Swedish upper secondary school and two preschools.
We are now looking for a dedicated teacher to fill a position on our team.
About the position
Bladins International School of Malmo welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the position of DP Physics teacher. This is a part-time, 1-year position of 30 % with the possibility of extension.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
- 2 years relevant international teaching experience teaching physics in an IB, AP or IGCSE setting.
- Familiar with the use of Google tools and Managebac
- Experience in highly multicultural settings
- Fluent in both English and Swedish is required
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th.
Please note, we will review applications as they come in and may complete recruitment prior to the application deadline.