Complaint procedure Bladins Foundation 2018/2019
Bladins school strives to maintain a high quality of our education. According to the Swedish school law, all schools, after school care departments and preschools must have written procedures for the handling of complaints from guardians and other concerned parts. The school, after school care department and preschool are required to receive and process complaints.
If you have any complaints please contact us as below:
Matters regarding facilities and service
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Matters regarding your child’s education
First, you should always contact the closest staff member such as class teacher/mentor. If you consider that the situation has not been resolved or improved your can contact the responsible manager:
- Bladins International School of Malmö, Principal Elena Salassa
- Bladins International Preschool, Preschool Manager Anneli Porsedal
- Bladins International School, After School Care department, Fritids Manager Martin Norberg
- Bladins Montessori preschool, Preschool Manager Katrin Smith
- Bladins Grundskola, Principal Silvia Battisti
- Bladins Grundskola Fritidshem, Fritids Manager Mattias Isberg
- Bladins Gymnasium, Principal Anna-Lena Månsson
If you state your name, address, email and telephone number you will receive a reply within 10 working days. If the matter requires additional time, we will inform you.
If you choose to be anonymous you will not receive a reply but the matter will still be processed.
Complaints received during the summer (June-August) may take longer than 10 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the actions taken you can contact Bladins School Director Magnus Wahlberg
This complaint procedure does not replace your right to appeal to local or government agencies.
- Preschool: You can appeal a decision to Förskolenämnden/Barn- och utbildningsnämnden in Malmö city.
- School and After School Care: You can appeal a decision to Skolinspektionen (www.skolinspektionen.se) or Barn- och elevombud (BEO).